____________________________________
Taking a step back, looking at whats around you. Wathcing people, not observing mind you. Just looking at people around you. How we blend into them, How we are may be connected to their in 6 degrees etc.
At the club, I never fail to people watch though. Watching them dancing, drinking, chasing girls, flirtatious stres/glances. How some will take a secret look at the person next to them and thinking, Ah she looks good, his hot. etc.
Standing at another person's point of view could actually make you realise some things that you never thought might exist. That allows creativity and tons of imagination. It is fun at times "being" them.
I have this weird habit. If im in a car, I tend to try to put myself in the other person's shoes. What it feels like driving the BMW, How work was, How was I suppose to face that girlfriend later, the tons of work Ive got to face later in the office. It is fun trying to be in someone's shoes, because there is no burden of what they might face later. We just dream.
Funny how we people work in our lives and social space.
Living in my own apartment now has taught me many things. Independence they call it, but I like to think there is more to that independence.
Maybe I shall catch a movie by myself tmr. Don't ask me why, I guess I just need my own space for now. Holidays sparks off procrastination. But for me, its time to take a step back and rethink what has been happening for the past few months, life etc. Then proceed to my daily timetable of what I should have and did not accomplish at the end of the day.
A time to catch up with old friends that went on with their lives.
It is also a time for me to really sit down and write something. It has been a while since I have written things. I miss that touch, the paper and the pen. The scribbling sound, the familiar movement of wrist.
----------------------
Being single for so long has taught me many things, that being attach won't allowed me too. Speaking to that old friend yesterday made me wake up to many things that happened between that 3 years.
Despite the fact Ive been single for so long, at least I know what I want. Gives me time to consider and rethink.
All I want now, is to be able to finsh up what I have started. That will be my other step of my life that i have to take. A more serious approach. It is always a new day tmr. But what matters is that I spent today knowing that I have done what I always wanted to.
Try to live your day like it is your last, it might just make your life more meaningful in a special way. =)